*If you are currently a member or sponsor of FoodASC, you will need to create a new login.*
The Food Allergy and Sensitivity Circle ( FoodASC) Directory has a brand new look!
For the past 4 months the expanded FoodASC team, which now includes additional design, marketing, and web development support has been working diligently to bring you an exciting and improved user experience. The site has undergone a complete redesign from the way it looks on the front end to the site’s more efficient setup on the backend.
What does this mean for you?
We heard you loud and clear! You needed easier site navigation so you could find those things that mattered to you most and a more robust account interface. Done! But, we didn’t stop there. Here are additional benefits of the New FoodASC Directory:
- Browse resources by category, tag or location. Find everything from restaurants and products to recipes.
- Review products and services to help build a more robust community experience.
- Find delicious recipes that you can filter by exclusions.
- Read blog posts and articles from advocates within the food allergy and sensitivity communities.
- Stay up to date with a monthly newsletter.
- Enjoy mobile responsiveness.
- Connect with other members in our new private Facebook group.
- …and More!
FoodASC is not only a place to find amazing resources to help you on your food allergy and sensitivity journey, but we are also a growing community where we can connect and support one another along the way. We are stronger because you are a valued member of the FoodASC community. Thank you for your continued support.
Check out our Start Here page to help you navigate the site and quickly find the sections most relevant to you and your family.
Again, welcome to the new FoodASC Directory! We hope you enjoy the site.
Donna DeCosta, Founder FoodASC.com
New to FoodASC?
Don’t miss out on future articles! Join the community today.