We asked our FoodASC members for their recommendation of allergy- friendly bars.
Below is a list of 10 favorites!
- Organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free.
- Gorilla Power and Whitewater Chomp are favorites.
- Gluten- and nut-free, milk free, soy free.
- Coco Loc is a favorite.
- Peanut & tree nut free (except coconut), soy free, milk free, wheat free, corn free and sesame free.
- Coconut, fruit+ chia, and Raspberry are favorites.
- Made in a facility that is nut free, dairy free, gluten free, soy free, egg free and sesame free.
- Chocolate Coconut and Banana Bar is a favorite.
- Granola Minis & Bars are made in a facility free from the 8 common allergens.
- Chocolate Chip Granola Bars and Vanilla Crispy Squares are some of the favorites.
- Top 8 and gluten free.
- Chocolate Sea Salt a favorite, with Apple Ginger and Triple Berry close behind.
- NO SOY, TREE NUTS, PEANUTS, GRAINS, EGGS OR SHELLFISH. Gluten Free.
- WILD ZORA MEDITERRANEAN LAMB BARS WITH SPINACH, ROSEMARY & TURMERIC and WILD ZORA TACO PORK BARS WITH CILANTRO, LIME & JALAPEÑO are favorites.
- Top 8, sulphites and sesame free.
- Honey Apple Oat is a favorite.
- PEANUT AND TREE NUT FREE
- Manufactured and packaged in a dedicated facility that is free of all of the top 11 food allergens and gluten.
- Chocolate Chip Granola Bar is a favorite.
Whether you are a sweet or savory bar fan, consider trying one of these allergy-friendly bars to add to your family favorites!
Do you have a favorite “go to” bar ? Share your FAVE below!
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you make a purchase through the link, FoodASC will earn a small percentage commission which helps keep the site free for users. Thank you for your support.
Donna DeCosta, Founder FoodASC.com
On Facebook? Join our awesome FoodASC Inner Circle FB Group!
New to FoodASC?
Don’t miss out on future articles! Join us today!