On Thursday September 19, 2019, I will be presenting “Food Allergies and Lower School: 3 Steps to Create a Safe School Environment For Your Kids” at the S.A.F.E. Food Pantry free quarterly Food for Thought information session.
In this presentation, you will discover:
- 3 key steps to help your child to have a safer and more successful school year.
- Important information regarding medication and the essential form your doctor should complete.
- 5 staff members to speak with at your child’s school.
- Topics to discuss with your child’s teacher, including a helpful handout to share.
- Necessary conversations to have with your child, along with some tools, tips and tactics to help them understand important ‘stay safe’ concepts.
New to FoodASC?
Grab your guide and join the community today!