Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest -Portland, OR
ACAAI 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting
The S.A.F.E. Food Pantry invites you to our free quarterly Food for Thought information session with special topic
The 3 E’s to Empowerment: Passing the Food Allergy Baton on Thursday, October 26 from 7-8:30PM in the Da Vinci Room of the Savage Branch of the Howard County Library in Laurel, MD.
Agenda for Food for Thought on Thursday, October 26:
- 7:00-7:15PM – Overview of the S.A.F.E. Food Pantry
- 7:15-8:15PM – Education Session: The 3 E’s to Empowerment: Passing the Food Allergy Baton
- 8:15-8:30PM – Optional: Q&A and Open Discussion
Dr. DeCosta will present information entitled “The 3 E’s to Empowerment: Passing the Food Allergy Baton.”
In this presentation, you will discover:
- 3 steps to empowering your child
- how a board game may have saved a life
- a time saving technique for label reading
- the form you should never leave home without
- the meaning of the Food Allergy Circle
- an important behavior to help your child self-advocate
- and much more!
Each Food for Thought session features a new educational component, so you can join us each quarter to learn more. RSVP today to make sure your seat is saved!
Please note that this is not a fundraising event, so we will not be asking for donations.
Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo-Dallas, TX
The Food Allergy Bloggers Conference was first held in 2013. This unique conference unites food allergy bloggers with the advocates, medical professionals, and the companies who support food allergy living and safety at one event. With dual tracks of panel discussions focused on disease management and blogging information attendees have chance to learn from experts, which can later be applied and shared with their readers and communities.
12th Annual FARE Teen Summit
Inaugural DC Benefit-FARE