You will love these enticingly spiced roasted beets with a lovely contrast of salty feta cheese. The remarkably full-flavoured beets, deliver quite a punch in this easy to make healthy salad.
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove stems and roots of the beets and peel each one with a vegetable peeler. Cut the beets to 1-inch chunks
- Place the beets in a large bowl and add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, black pepper, salt, cinnamon and chili powder and mix well
- Place beets on prepared baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes, or until tender. Remove beets from the oven and cool completely
- To serve, arrange organic greens on a plate and then roasted beets. Top with feta cheese and green onions
Source: Spiced Roasted Beet Salad by OnlyGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Share this Recipe